| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Horton, Ks in February is slightly cold at -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5.8 °C (42.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 25.7mm (1in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 10:07 long and the longest day is 11:10 long with an average length of 10:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Horton, Ks February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Horton, Ks, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Horton, Ks:
- Tecumseh, Ne, Usa - 55.3 kms (34.4 miles) NW
- Pawnee City, Ne, Usa - 55.3 kms (34.4 miles) NW
- Auburn, Ne, Usa - 55.3 kms (34.4 miles) NW
- Topeka, Ks, Usa - 66 kms (41 miles) S
- Eskridgese, Ks, Usa - 84 kms (52.2 miles) SSW
- Conception, Mo, Usa - 58.7 kms (36.5 miles) NE
- Atchison, Ks, Usa - 36.3 kms (22.6 miles) ESE
- Kansas City, Missouri, Usa - 78.7 kms (48.9 miles) ESE
- Olathe, Ks, Usa - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
- Ottawa, Ks, Usa - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
- Lawrence, Ks, Usa - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE