| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Horton, Ks in April is mild at 12.9 °C (55.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.7 °C (42.3 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in April is dryish. Just 82mm (3.2in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:35 long and the longest day is 13:48 long with an average length of 13:12.
Check the distance to and compare the Horton, Ks April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Horton, Ks, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Horton, Ks:
- Tecumseh, Ne, Usa - 55.3 kms (34.4 miles) NW
- Pawnee City, Ne, Usa - 55.3 kms (34.4 miles) NW
- Auburn, Ne, Usa - 55.3 kms (34.4 miles) NW
- Topeka, Ks, Usa - 66 kms (41 miles) S
- Eskridgese, Ks, Usa - 84 kms (52.2 miles) SSW
- Conception, Mo, Usa - 58.7 kms (36.5 miles) NE
- Atchison, Ks, Usa - 36.3 kms (22.6 miles) ESE
- Kansas City, Missouri, Usa - 78.7 kms (48.9 miles) ESE
- Olathe, Ks, Usa - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
- Ottawa, Ks, Usa - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE
- Lawrence, Ks, Usa - 86.3 kms (53.6 miles) SSE